The image is from Wikipedia Commons
George VI (disambiguation)
George VI (1895–1952) was King of Great Britain and the British Dominions from 1936 to 1952 and the last Emperor of India from 1936 to 1948.
George VI may also refer to:
- George VI of Georgia (died 1313), king of Georgia from 1311
- George VI of Imereti (died 1722), Georgian nobleman, king of Imereti from 1702 to 1707
- George VI of Armenia (1868–1954), Catholicos of the Armenian Apostolic Church from 1945 to 1954
- King George VI Bridge, over the river Dee in Aberdeen, Scotland
- King George VI, one of the four Dreadnought-class submarines ordered for the Royal Navy
- King George VI, a GWR 6000 Class locomotive
- King George VI, a LMS Coronation Class locomotive
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article George VI (disambiguation); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.