The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Owned by||ACT Public Cemeteries Authority|
|No. of interments||10,000|
|Find a Grave||Gungahlin Cemetery|
The cemetery opened in 1979.
- Diane Barwick anthropologist, historian
- Vice Admiral Henry Burrell
- Maisie Carr botanist
- Charles and Lee-Lee Chan parents of actor/director Jackie Chan
- Sir Edwin William "Ted" Hicks CBE public servant
- Sir Edwin McCarthy CBE public servant
- Gunther E. Rothenberg military historian
- Vic Skermer CBE public servant
- Alan Woods AC public servant
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Gungahlin Cemetery; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.