The image is from Wikipedia Commons
It may refer to:
- Hasdrubal I of Carthage was the Magonid king of Ancient Carthage from 530 to 510 BC.
- Hasdrubal, son of Hanno (fl. 250 BC), a Carthaginian commander during the First Punic War
- Hasdrubal the Fair (c. 270 BC – 221 BC), son-in-law of Hamilcar Barca
- Hasdrubal Barca (245–207 BC), son of Hamilcar Barca and brother of Hannibal and Mago
- Hasdrubal Gisco (died 202 BC), another commander in the Second Punic War
- Hasdrubal the Bald, a Carthaginian general in the Second Punic War
- Hasdrubal the Boetharch, the general of Punic forces in the Third Punic War c. 146 BC
- Hasdrubal, commander of the service corps, a Carthaginian officer in the Second Punic War c. 218 BC
- original name of Carthaginian Clitomachus (philosopher) (187/6–110/09 BC)
- Asdrubal, a list of people with the modern given name
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Hasdrubal; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.