The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Hendersonville Memory Gardens
Hendersonville Memory Gardens is a cemetery located at 353 East Main Street in Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States, a few miles northeast of Nashville. Formerly known as Woodlawn Memorial Park East, it is the burial site of Johnny Cash as well as several members of the Carter Family of musicians, and numerous other stars from the world of country music.
- Max D. Barnes (1936–2004), songwriter
- "Mother" Maybelle Carter (1909–1978), musician, singer, songwriter, member of the Original Carter Family
- Helen Carter (1927–1998), country singer-musician and eldest daughter of Maybelle Carter
- Anita Carter (1933–1999), singer-musician and daughter of Maybelle Carter
- Johnny Cash (1932–2003), country music legend
- June Carter Cash (1929–2003), country music singer
- Rosie Nix Adams (1958–2003), singer-songwriter and daughter of June Carter Cash
- Ferlin Husky (1925–2011), country music singer
- Merle Kilgore (1934–2005), country music singer-songwriter
- Joe Maphis (1921–1986), country music master guitarist
- Luther Perkins (1928–1968), country music guitarist for Johnny Cash
- Sheb Wooley (1921–2003), actor and singer-songwriter
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Hendersonville Memory Gardens; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.