The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Henry Campbell Black
Born in Ossining, New York, he was also the editor of The Constitutional Review from 1917 until his death in 1927.
- Who Was Who in America. A component volume of Who's Who in American History, Volume 1, 1897-1942 (Chicago: A.N. Marquis Co., 1943), page 100
- Black, Henry Campbell (1895). Handbook of American Constitutional Law. West. Retrieved 23 November 2013.
- Black, Henry Campbell (1891). A Dictionary of Law: Containing Definitions of the Terms and Phrases of American and English Jurisprudence, Ancient and Modern : Including the Principal Terms of International, Constitutional, and Commercial Law : with a Collection of Legal Maxims and Numerous Select Titles from the Civil Law and Other Foreign Systems. The Lawbook Exchange, Ltd. ISBN 9780963010605. Retrieved 23 November 2013.
- 1910 edition free e-book Black, Henry Campbell (1910). A Law Dictionary: Containing Definitions of the Terms and Phrases of American and English Jurisprudence, Ancient and Modern : and Including the Principal Terms of International, Constitutional, Ecclesiastical and Commercial Law, and Medical Jurisprudence, with a Collection of Legal Maxims, Numerous Select Titles from the Roman, Modern Civil, Scotch, French, Spanish, and Mexican Law, and Other Foreign Systems, and a Table of Abbreviations. West Publishing Company. Retrieved 23 November 2013.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Henry Campbell Black; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.