The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Hungary at the 1988 Winter Olympics
|Hungary at the
1988 Winter Olympics
|NOC||Hungarian Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||5 (3 men and 2 women) in 3 sports|
|Flag bearer||Attila Tóth (figure skating)|
|Winter Olympics appearances (overview)|
|Other related appearances|
|1906 Intercalated Games|
|10 km Sprint||Zsolt Kovács||0||28:13.9||48|
|Event||Athlete||Time||Misses||Adjusted time 2||Rank|
|20 km||Zsolt Kovács||1'02:15.2||4||1'06:15.2||54|
- 1 A penalty loop of 150 metres had to be skied per missed target.
- 2 One minute added per missed target.
- C = Classical style, F = Freestyle
Figure skating and Ice Dancing
- Ice Dancing
- Official Olympic Reports
- International Olympic Committee results database
- Olympic Winter Games 1988, full results by sports-reference.com
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Hungary at the 1988 Winter Olympics; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.