The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Internet Broadway Database
Type of site
|Owner||The Broadway League|
|Launched||20 November 2000 (2000-11-20)|
The Internet Broadway Database (IBDB) is an online database of Broadway theatre productions and their personnel. It was conceived and created by Karen Hauser in 1996 and is operated by the Research Department of The Broadway League, a trade association for the North American commercial theatre community.
This comprehensive history of Broadway provides records of productions from the beginnings of New York theatre in the 18th century up to today. Details include cast and creative lists for opening night and current day, song lists, awards and other interesting facts about every Broadway production. Other features of IBDB include an extensive archive of photos from past and present Broadway productions, headshots, links to cast recordings on iTunes or Amazon, gross and attendance information.
Its mission was to be an interactive, user-friendly, searchable database for League members, journalists, researchers, and Broadway fans.
The League recently[when?] added Broadway Touring shows to the database for ease of tracking shows that play in theatres across the country.
It is managed by Michael Abourizk of the Broadway League.
- Internet Theatre Database – ITDb
- Internet Movie Database – IMDb
- Internet Book Database – IBookDb
- Lortel Archives – IOBDb
- The Broadway League
- "IBDB: The official source for Broadway Information". Internet Broadway Database. Archived from the original on July 25, 2012. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Bahasa Melayu
- Norsk bokmål
- Simple English
- Српски / srpski
- Srpskohrvatski / српскохрватски
- Tiếng Việt
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Internet Broadway Database; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.