The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Inverin Airport in 2013
|Irish Grid Reference|
Inverin (Irish: Indreabhán, meaning "mouth of the river") is a Gaeltacht village between Baile na hAbhann and Minna in County Galway, Ireland. There are Irish-language summer colleges in the area, most notably Coláiste Lurgan and Coláiste Uí Chadhain.
Cumann Forbartha Chois Fharraige is a local development association founded in 1966. The Gaelic Athletic Association club, Cumann Lúthchleas Gael Mhícheál Breathnach, holds a football tournament every year on Saint Stephen's Day. An Irish language book club in the village, Club Leabhar Chois Fharraige, meets monthly.
- Indreabhán. Irish Placenames database. Retrieved: 2011-01-04.
- A. D. Mills, 2003, A Dictionary of British Place-Names, Oxford University Press
- Bus Route 424 Bus Éireann.
- Mar Gheall ar Chumann Forbartha Chois Fharraige. Retrieved on 21 April 2018.
- Club Leabhar Chois Fharraige. Retrieved on 21 April 2018.
- Club Leabhar Chois Fharraige.
- "Contact." Aer Arann Islands. Retrieved on 15 May 2016. "Address: Aer Arann Islands, An Caislená, Indreabhán, Co. Galway, Ireland."
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Inverin; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.