The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Irish Statute Book
The Irish Statute Book, also known as the electronic Irish Statute Book (eISB), is a database produced by the Office of the Attorney General of Ireland. It contains copies of Acts of the Oireachtas and statutory instruments. It also contains a Legislation Directory which includes chronological tables of pre-1922 legislation. It is published on a website (irishstatutebook.ie) and was formerly published on CD-ROM.
In 2001 the Irish Law Times said that, whilst the Attorney General's staff deserved to be congratulated for the Irish Statute Book, the CD-ROM version contained a "significant number of errors".
- Irish Statute Book. N-Lex.
- OECD (2010). Better Regulation in Europe: Ireland 2010. OEDC Publishing. ISBN 978-92-64-09508-3. Page 93. Digitized copy from Google Books. doi:10.1787/9789264095090-en.
- Ruth O'Flaherty. "The Provision of Library and Research Services in the Office of the Attorney General – a Law Office of the State". Legal Information Management. Cambridge University Press. Volume 11. Issue 3. September 2011. pp 195 – 197. doi:10.1017/S1472669611000624.
- "The Irish Statute Book (eISB)". Irishstatutebook.ie. Accessed on 21 March 2014.
- "electronic Irish Statute Book (eISB)". Office of the Attorney General. Archived from the original by Internet Archive.
- Site Map. Office of the Attorney General.
- "Legislation Directory Archived 2014-07-14 at the Wayback Machine"
- "Errors in Statute Book CD-ROM" (2001) 19 Irish Law Times 190
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Irish Statute Book; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.