The image is from Wikipedia Commons
From 1980 to 1987 Huimerind worked in the state design office Eesti Kommunaalprojekt (Estonian Communal Design). From 1987 to 1993 he worked in the concern ESTAR-PREEV. At the moment Jaak Huimerind works at the Studio Paralleel OÜ architectural bureau.
Most notable works by Huimerind are Järve Center and the Lohusalu Cafe. In addition he is the author of numerous single-family homes around Estonia.
Jaak Huimerind is a member of the Union of Estonian Architects.
- Lohusalu Cafe, 1997
- single-family home in Nõmme, 1999
- Office of the Ministry of Justice of Estonia in Kuressaare, 2000
- Järve Center, 2000, (with Indrek Saarepera, Mari Kurismaa)
- AS Linette office building in Tallinn, 2001 (with Mari Kurismaa)
- Single-family home in Pärnumaa, 2003 (with Tiina Kull)
- Extension of Järve Center, 2003, (with Indrek Saarepera, Mari Kurismaa)
- Single-family home near Tallinn, 2007
- center of logistics in Lasnamäe, 2006 (with Anne Kose, Kertu Kaldaru)
- apartment building on Komeedi street, 2006 (with Anne Kose, Mari Kurismaa)
- center of logistics in Peetri, 2007 (with Andres Lember, Tiiu Truus, Liisa Põime)
- single-family home in Nõmme, 2007
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Jaak Huimerind; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.