The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Born|| (1991-11-08) 8 November 1991
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||187 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||93 kg (14 st 9 lb)|
|Position||Halfback, Five-eighth, Hooker|
As of 13 October 2018
Jack Littlejohn (born 8 November 1991) is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who last played for the Salford Red Devils in the Super League. He previously played for the Wests Tigers and the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles in the National Rugby League. He plays as a halfback and five-eighth.
In 2010 and 2011, Littlejohn played for the Sydney Roosters' NYC team, before moving on to the Roosters' New South Wales Cup team, Newtown Jets in 2012. On 30 September 2012, he played in the Jets' 2012 New South Wales Cup Grand Final win over the Balmain Ryde-Eastwood Tigers. In 2013, he joined Randwick DRUFC in the Shute Shield, before joining the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs mid-season and playing for their New South Wales Cup team. After impressing for the Bulldogs, he signed a 2-year contract with the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles starting in 2014.
In the absence of regular halfback Luke Brooks, Littlejohn made his debut for Wests Tigers in round 1 against the New Zealand Warriors. He mad 2 more similar appearances towards the end of the season.
After an injury to halfback Luke Brooks, Littlejohn returned to the starting team in round 5. Coach Andrew Webster said, "He was one of our real leaders during pre-season training, the boys love having him around and enjoy playing with him. I’m extremely confident Jack will get the job done.". On 17 November 2017, Littlejohn signed a 2 year contract with English side Salford after being told by The Wests Tigers that his contract would not be renewed for the following season.
- "Jack Littlejohn - Career Stats & Summary". Rugby League Project. Retrieved 29 March 2016.
- "L". NYC DATABASE. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Jack Littlejohn Player". Archived from the original on 17 September 2013. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "NSW Cup: Canterbury v Newtown Preview". NRL - The official site of the National Rugby League - NRL.com. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Miracle kick sends the Jets into the 2012 finals". Archived from the original on 27 April 2014. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Jack Littlejohn is Manly Sea Eagles's trump card following injuries to their halves". Dailytelegraph.com.au. Retrieved 10 March 2015.
- "Vb Nsw Cup Team Lists - Round Sixteen". NSWRL. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 10 August 2015.
- "LATE MAIL: Littlejohn to make debut". Sea Eagles. Retrieved 10 March 2015.
- Shawn Dollin and Andrew Ferguson (3 August 2015). "NRL 2014". rugbyleagueproject.org. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Wests Tigers strengthen 2016 squad". NRL - Zero Tackle. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- Christian Nicolussi. "Wests Tigers put faith in Jack Littlejohn to replace Luke Brooks in halfback hot seat". Daily Telegraph.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Jack Littlejohn; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.