The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Minister of Labour and Social Affairs|
30 July 2018
|Prime Minister||Andrej Babiš|
|Preceded by||Petr Krčál|
|Born|| (1981-06-24) 24 June 1981
Uherské Hradiště, Czechoslovakia
|Alma mater||Goethe University, London School of Economics (LSE)|
Jana Maláčová (born 24 June 1981) is a Czech politician and member of the Czech Social Democratic Party (ČSSD). In July 2018 she took up the post as the Minister of Labour and Social Affairs in the Czech Republic in the Government led by Andrej Babiš. Since March 2019 she is also deputy chairperson of the ČSSD.
Jana Maláčová was born June 24, 1981 in the town of Uherské Hradiště. is educated at Goethe University in Frankfurt DE, and London School of Economics (LSE) in the UK. After finishing her undergraduate studies in 2007, Maláčová worked for the Ministry of Regional Development. Between 2012 and 2014 she worked as the representative for the Senate of the Czech Republic to the European Parliament in Brussels and later served as communications director for the Czech Government on European Union issues. In June 2015, she was appointed the head of Family and Aging policy at the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, before becoming Minister on July 30, 2018 following the resignation of Petr Krčál. She speaks Czech, German, and English. Ms. Maláčová is married to Mr. Aleš Chmelař and has a son.
- "Dipl.-Pol. Jana Maláčová MSc. - Česká strana sociálně demokratická". www.cssd.cz. Retrieved 2020-03-09.
- "Ministryně - MPSV Portál". www.mpsv.cz. Retrieved 2020-03-09.
- "Členové vlády | Vláda ČR". www.vlada.cz. Retrieved 2020-03-09.
- "Jana Maláčová | Vláda ČR". www.vlada.cz. Retrieved 2020-03-09.
- "Encyklopedie dějin města Uherské Hradiště". encyklopedie.mesto-uh.cz. Retrieved 9 March 2020.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Jana Maláčová; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.