The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Leader of the Social Democratic Party|
30 May 2015 – 9 June 2019
|Preceded by||Sven Mikser|
|Succeeded by||Indrek Saar|
|Minister of Health and Labour|
14 September 2015 – 2 May 2018
|Prime Minister||Taavi Rõivas
|Preceded by||Rannar Vassiljev|
|Succeeded by||Riina Sikkut|
|Minister of Education and Research|
26 March 2014 – 9 April 2015
|Prime Minister||Taavi Rõivas|
|Preceded by||Jaak Aaviksoo|
|Succeeded by||Jürgen Ligi|
|Born|| (1986-03-15) 15 March 1986
|Political party||Social Democratic Party|
|Alma mater||University of Tartu (BA)
University of Warwick (MA)
London School of Economics (MSc)
Early life and education
In April 2018, Ossinovski announced that he would step down as minister in order to focus on the party ahead of the 2019 parliamentary election. On 2 May 2018, his cabinet position was passed to Riina Sikkut. After the Social Democratic Party suffered a loss in the election and was left in the opposition, Ossinovski announced that he would stand down as the leader of the party.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-11-08. Retrieved 2015-05-30.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Ossinovski valiti sotside uueks juhiks, Mikser loobus".
- "LSE Digest 2009-2010" (PDF).
-  valitsus.ee
- "Galerii: Ilves nimetas ametisse uued ministrid".
- First meeting of PES health ministers endorses child guarantee Party of European Socialists, press release of March 19, 2017.
- "Ossinovski to step down as minister". ERR. 7 April 2018. Retrieved 8 April 2018.
- "New ministers Sikkut, Mäggi sworn in". ERR. 2 May 2018. Retrieved 5 May 2018.
- "Jevgeni Ossinovski standing down as SDE leader". ERR. 29 April 2019. Retrieved 30 April 2019.
- Media related to Jevgeni Ossinovski at Wikimedia Commons
|Party political offices|
| Leader of the Social Democratic Party
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Jevgeni Ossinovski; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.