The image is from Wikipedia Commons
John Waller (musician)
|Birth name||John Gordon Waller|
|Born|| (1970-12-12) December 12, 1970
Fayetteville, Georgia, U.S.
|Years active||2005 (2005)–present (present)|
John Gordon Waller (born December 12, 1970) is an American contemporary Christian singer/songwriter.
Life and career
John was the lead singer for the late-1990s band According to John. After the band quit in 2001, he became a worship leader at South Link CPP (Free Methodist Church) in Colorado. John was also the praise leader at New Hope Baptist Church in Fayetteville Georgia.
In 2007, John was signed to the Christian label Beach Street Records and has released his debut album The Blessing in March 2007. He toured with Casting Crowns and Leeland on the spring leg of The Altar and the Door tour, which ended on May 31, 2008.
His third studio album, As for Me and My House, was released May 3, 2011 through City of Peace Records. It includes 11 tracks including the title track "As for Me and My House" and was produced by Jason Hoard.
John, his wife Josee, and their nine children currently reside in California.
The most recently added of the nine children are three siblings, Max, Anya, and Olga, adopted from Ukraine. John believes that God led him to adopt "Anna" (Anya) through signs and dreams.
"John and Josee Waller, who live in Coweta County, had two children visit in their home this past summer through the Project One Forty Three program. Max, 14, and his sister, Anya, 9, came from Ukraine to spend several weeks with the Wallers, who decided to adopt them." Concert to benefit Ukraine adoption At the time of the host, John and Josee were not aware of the third sibling. It was not until they decided to adopt Anya and Max that they learned of Olga, who had been separated from her brother and sister for seven years.
|2009||While I'm Waiting
|2011||As For Me and My House
|2014||Life is a Gift
|2019||Explosions of Light
|"—" denotes the album didn't chart.|
|2007||"The Blessing"||19||The Blessing|
|2009||"While I'm Waiting"||18||While I'm Waiting||
|2010||"As For Me and My House"||—||As For Me and My House|
|2017||"Awakening (The Coffee Song)"||—||34||Explosions of Light|
|"—" denotes the song didn't chart.|
- John Waller - The Blessing; Christian Music Today. Retrieved March 23, 2008
- "2007's Best Bets: Faces to Watch". Billboard. January 6, 2007. Retrieved February 24, 2007.
- "John Waller Releases Sophomore Album While I'm Waiting On April 7, Featuring "fireproof" Remix And Movie Soundtrack Sampler Cd". Provident Label Group Press Release. April 6, 2009. Archived from the original on July 15, 2011. Retrieved December 29, 2009.
- "Around town: 'Art of Green' calling for artists". The Newnan Times-Herald. February 29, 2012. Archived from the original on September 14, 2012. Retrieved March 6, 2012.
- It's more than just a clever song title. Retrieved November 2016
- "About". johnwallermusic.com. Archived from the original on July 18, 2012. Retrieved March 6, 2012.
- "Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!" Guest: John Waller. TBN & Daystar. December 9, 2013. Television.
- "StackPath". parasource.com. Retrieved May 27, 2019.
- alex (April 21, 2018). "Billboard biz". Billboard. Retrieved May 27, 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 3, 2016. Retrieved June 13, 2010.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/life-is-a-gift/id809970288# Archived June 16, 2014, at the Wayback Machine
- "Jesusfreakhideout.com: John Waller, "Crazy Faith" Review". jesusfreakhideout.com. Retrieved May 27, 2019.
- "Jesusfreakhideout.com: John Waller, "Explosions of Light" Review". jesusfreakhideout.com. Retrieved May 27, 2019.
- "John Waller Chart History- Christian Airplay". Billboard. Retrieved May 30, 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on July 15, 2011. Retrieved December 29, 2009.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article John Waller (musician); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.