The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Jules Rattankoemar Ajodhia
|3rd Vice President of Suriname|
12 August 2000 – 12 August 2005
|Preceded by||Pretaap Radhakishun|
|Succeeded by||Ram Sardjoe|
16 September 1991 – 15 September 1996
|Preceded by||Jules Wijdenbosch|
|Succeeded by||Pretaap Radhakishun|
|Born|| (1945-01-27) 27 January 1945
Wanica District, Colony of Suriname
|Political party||Progressive Reform Party|
Jules Rattankoemar Ajodhia (27 January 1945 in Wanica District) is a Surinamese politician. He is a member of the Progressive Reform Party. From 1988 to 1990, he was Justice Minister. He was also twice vice president of Suriname.
- Roger East; Richard J. Thomas (3 June 2014). Profiles of People in Power: The World's Government Leaders. Routledge. p. 493. ISBN 978-1-317-63940-4.
- "US State Department Background on Suriname". Retrieved 5 January 2011.
- "Carter Center Report on 1991 Suriname Elections". Retrieved 5 January 2011.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2018-05-21. Retrieved 2018-05-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Jules Ajodhia; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.