The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Jullan Kindahl and Edvard Persson in Orfeus (1926)
|Born||(1885-04-12)12 April 1885
|Died||18 April 1979(1979-04-18) (aged 94)
Jullan Kindahl (12 April 1885 – 18 April 1979) was a Swedish actress.
Born Julia Carolina Carlsson, she worked as an actress from 1900s until the 1960s. She appeared in Swedish theatres like the Hippodromen in Malmö, the Malmö City Theatre in Malmö and the Stora Teatern in Göteborg. Kindahl also made 33 films between 1923 and 1962. She remains perhaps best known for her domestic supporting roles in two films: as the cook Beata in Smiles of a Summer Night (1955) and as Professor Borg's housekeeper Agda in Wild Strawberries (1957), both of which were directed by Ingmar Bergman. She was married with actor Arvid Kindahl (1887-1927) from 1913 until his early death.
- Janne Modig (1923)
- På kryss med Blixten (1927)
- Inled mig i frestelse (1933)
- Det är min musik (1942)
- Elvira Madigan (1943)
- Herre med portfölj (1943)
- Jag är eld och luft (1944)
- Den glade skräddaren (1945)
- Resan bort (1945)
- Smiles of a Summer Night (1955)
- Last Pair Out (1956)
- Ljuset från Lund (1956)
- Mr. Sleeman Is Coming (1957)
- Wild Strawberries (1957)
- Bröllopsdagen (1960)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Jullan Kindahl; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.