The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Danish film poster
|Directed by||Per Lindberg|
|Written by||Tora Nordström-Bonnier
|Music by||Gunnar Johansson
|Edited by||Oscar Rosander|
|Distributed by||Svensk Filmindustri|
|April 3, 1940|
A woman, involved with a sailor, is shot by him after trying to leave him. She survives, but as a result of this incident the press portray her as a tramp. To escape the press, she moves from her small home town to the big city of Stockholm, where the press eventually catch up with her.
- Ingrid Bergman ... Kerstin Norbäc - aka Sara Nordanå
- Marianne Löfgren... Åsa
- Lill-Tollie Zellman ... Jane Jacobs
- Marianne Aminoff ... Nickan Dahlin
- Olof Widgren ... Stefan von Bremen
- Gunnar Sjöberg ... Nils Asklund
- Gabriel Alw ... Professor Tillberg
- Olof Winnerstrand ... Count
- Sigurd Wallén ... Editor J:son-Eld - aka 'Röken'
- Hasse Ekman ... Willy Wilson - Journalist
- Maritta Marke ... Miss Vanja - Journalist
- Gudrun Brost ... Mrs. Nilsson, telephone operator
- John Botvid ... Gurkan
- Karin Swanström ... Mrs. Cronsiöö
- Carl Ström ... Doctor Berggren
- Charlotte Chandler Ingrid: Ingrid Bergman, A Personal Biography 71 141653914X - 2007 -"... more films in Germany ended, Ingrid started the last Swedish film she had agreed to do, June Night. The theme of the film, sexual harassment, was well ahead of its time. Juninatten (June Night, 1940) Kerstin Nosbäc (Ingrid Bergman) leads ..."
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article June Night; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.