The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Kristin Karen Dávila 
(1970-11-21) November 21, 1970
|Alma mater||University of the Philippines Diliman|
|Occupation||Radio broadcaster, newsreader, journalist, television presenter|
|Spouse(s)||DJ Sta. Ana|
Davila went to high-school at the Colegio San Agustin-Makati, where she was classmates with Pinky Webb and Kris Aquino. She took a degree of Bachelor of Arts major in Mass Communications at the University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City.
As a professional journalist, she has received awards internationally, including an award from the New York Festival and the Ten Outstanding Young Men Awards for Broadcast Journalism in 2008. She has more than 20 awards in the professional journalism field from both local and international organizations. She was one of People Asia Magazine's People of the Year in 2013. She was also recognized by the Philippine Senate as one of the Outstanding Women in the Nation's Service (TOWNS). Esquire Magazine named her the Sexiest Woman Alive in 2015, citing beauty and brains as the sheer formula for the declaration.
Davila is married to DJ Sta. Ana, Head of Operations for 5's News5, and together they have two children, David and Lucas. She is an advocate for people with special needs, children's rights, government transparency, and journalism.
- "Karen Davila Biography - PINOYSTOP". PinoyStop.com. Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- "Colegio San Agustin holds Batch `88 homecoming". Yahoo! Philippines. August 4, 2013. Retrieved September 20, 2017.
- "Inspiring Woman: Karen Davila". Thespoiledmummy.com. February 10, 2016. Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- "Karen Davila named 'Sexiest Woman Alive'". News.abs-cbn.com. Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Karen Davila; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.