The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Kurtzman, circa 1977
|Born|| (1965-09-16) September 16, 1965
Katy Kurtzman (born September 16, 1965) is an American actress. She began her career as a child actress. In 1977, Michael Landon cast Kurtzman as stuttering Anna (who was abused by Nellie) in the third season episode "The Music Box" on Little House on the Prairie. She also starred in the "Little House on the Prairie" fourth season episode "I Remember, I Remember" with Matthew Laborteaux, playing young Caroline and young Charles, respectively. This episode aired on January 23, 1978 and is Production # 4016.
She is probably best remembered for her roles as Heidi in The New Adventures of Heidi (1978) and as Lindsay Blaisdel in the television drama Dynasty (1981). She starred in the NBC pilot Allison Sydney Harrison with Ted Danson, playing an amateur detective. She played Nettie in episode 21 (The Scavengers) of How the West Was Won. In 2001, she wrote and directed the 14-minute short titled The Pool Boy. Her most recent acting role came in 2013 when she guest-starred on an episode of Grey's Anatomy.
- Little House on the Prairie (1977 and 1978) (TV)
- Mulligan's Stew (1977)
- The Awakening Land (1978)
- When Every Day Was the Fourth of July (1978)
- Child of Glass (1978)
- Hunters of the Reef (1978)
- The New Adventures of Heidi (1978)
- Long Journey Back (1978)
- Donovan's Kid (1979)
- Sex and the Single Parent (1979)
- Diary of a Teenage Hitchhiker (1979)
- Hawaii Five-0 (1979)
- Dynasty (1981)
- God, Sex & Apple Pie (1998)
- Out in Fifty (1999)
- The Pool Boy (2001)
- Strong Medicine (2004)
- Grey's Anatomy (2013)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Katy Kurtzman; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.