The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Kazakhstanskaya Pravda (Russian: Казахстанская правда) is a Kazakhstani newspaper that is government-backed. The paper was first published on 1 February 1920. The paper was started by the ministry of information and public accord. It is published in the Russian language.
- "Kazakhstan country profile Media". BBC. 2012-01-31. Retrieved 18 October 2017.
- Kazakhstan Company Laws and Regulations Handbook. Int'l Business Publications. 1 September 2009. p. 295. ISBN 978-1-4330-7008-2. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- Didar Kassymova; Zhanat Kundakbayeva; Ustina Markus (18 May 2012). Historical Dictionary of Kazakhstan. Scarecrow Press. pp. 181–. ISBN 978-0-8108-7983-6. Retrieved 18 October 2017.
- Jacob M. Landau; Barbara Kellner-Heinkele (2001). Politics of Language in the Ex-Soviet Muslim States: Azerbayjan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan. C. Hurst & Co. Publishers. pp. 90–. ISBN 978-1-85065-442-1. Retrieved 18 October 2017.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Kazakhstanskaya Pravda; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.