The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Laughing in the Sunshine
|Laughing in the Sunshine|
|Directed by||Daniel Birt|
|Produced by||John Martin|
|Written by||Daniel Birt
|Music by||Jules Sylvain|
|Distributed by||United Artists|
|2 January 1956|
Laughing in the Sunshine (Swedish: Ett kungligt äventyr) is a 1956 British-Swedish film directed by Daniel Birt and starring Jane Hylton, Bengt Logardt and Adolf Jahr. It was his final film. It is sometimes alternatively described as a British-Danish co-production.
- Jean Anderson as Diana Masefield
- Ragnar Arvedson
- Peter Dyneley as Greg Preston
- Marjorie Fielding as Lady Preston
- Jane Hylton as Princess Caroline
- Adolf Jahr as Sniska
- Nils Kihlberg as Aide
- Arne Källerud as Waiter
- Torsten Lilliecrona as Policeman
- Bengt Logardt as Prince Birger
- Stanley Maxted as J G Parker
- Gösta Prüzelius as Man
- Georg Skarstedt as Man
- Chibnall, Steve & McFarlane, Brian. The British 'B' Film. Palgrave MacMillan, 2009.
- Soila, Tytti. The Cinema of Scandinavia. Wallflower Press, 2005.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Laughing in the Sunshine; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.