The image is from Wikipedia Commons
She has also written two biographies, the first about Lillie Langtry which contained the first publication of correspondence between Lillie and her lover Arthur Jones.
She is the daughter of Charles Keen and Lady Priscilla Mary Rose Curzon, eldest daughter of Edward Curzon, 6th Earl Howe. Her brother is actor Will Keen (father of actress Dafne Keen) and her sister is poet Alice Oswald. On 29 September 1990, she married the Hon. Nicholas Beatty, son of David Field Beatty, 2nd Earl Beatty. They have one son, David Brin Charles Beatty (born 1992).
- Lillie Langtry, Manner, Masks and Morals (1999, Chatto & Windus)
- Anne Boleyn, The Wife Who Lost Her Head (2001, Short Books, for children aged 10+)
- Pollard (2008, Chatto & Windus)
- Darkling (2014, Chatto & Windus)
- Lost Property (2019, Atlantic Books)
- Burke's Peerage, Baronetage and Knightage, 107th edition, vol. 2, Burke's Peerage, Ltd, 2003, p. 1987
- Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage, 148th edition, Debrett's Peerage Ltd, 2011, p. 799
- "Going with the flow".
- Dehn, Georgia (10 October 2015). "Mary Keen interview: 'people have accused me of being too traditional'". The Telegraph.
- "Lillie Langtry by Laura Beatty".
- "Anne Boleyn by Laura Beatty".
- "Laura Beatty | United Agents".
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Laura Beatty; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.