The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Listed buildings in Scotland
For a fuller list, see the pages linked on List of listed buildings in Scotland.
|A||Buildings of national or international importance, either architectural or historic, or fine little-altered examples of some particular period, style or building type.|
|B||Buildings of regional or more than local importance, or major examples of some particular period, style or building type which may have been altered.|
|C||Buildings of local importance, lesser examples of any period, style, or building type, as originally constructed or moderately altered; and simple traditional buildings which group well with others in categories A and B.|
The organization of the lists in this series is on the same basis as the statutory register. County names are those used in the register, and in the case of Scotland they parallel the current administrative areas.
Category A listed buildings in Scotland
- List of listed buildings in Scotland
- List of castles in Scotland
- List of religious houses in Scotland
- List of hill forts in Scotland
- List of National Trust for Scotland properties
- Signal boxes that are listed buildings in Scotland
- List of post-war Category A listed buildings in Scotland
- Historic houses in Scotland
- Historic sites in Scotland
- Listed buildings in England
- Listed buildings in Wales
- Listed buildings in Northern Ireland
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Listed buildings in Scotland; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.