The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Lords of Xulima
|Lords of Xulima|
|Composer(s)||Nicolas de Ferran|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux|
|Release||November 14, 2014|
Lords of Xulima is a 2014 role-playing video game developed by Numantian Games, released on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. It is the first title released by Numantian Games, an indie game development studio based in Madrid, Spain. After a successful Kickstarter campaign, Lords of Xulima initially released on Steam for Windows, followed by Mac and Linux.
Parties make up of 6 characters, with 9 classes to choose from. The turn-based combat in Lords of Xulima is not timed, so players can take their time and decide their next move. Enemies on the map are finite, as players receive a bonus for completely clearing an area of enemies. Some of the enemies are static, while the rest are initiated as a random encounter.
Lords of Xulima was developed by Numantian Games, an independent game studio, with a custom made engine. On August 8, 2014, Lords of Xulima entered Steam Early Access. Four months later, it officially released on Steam on November 14, 2014.
Lords of Xulima has received overall favorable reviews, with a 71% based on 9 critic reviews and 8.5 user score on Metacritic.
Lords of Xulima II is in the early development stages with no projected release date.
- "Lords of Xulima looks cool and passed Kickstarter goal". Destructoid.
- "Missed Out On Helping This Hardcore Indie RPG? Now's Your Chance". Siliconera.
- "Early Impressions: Lords of Xulima". Rock Paper Shotgun.
- Lords of Xulima in Steam Early Access on Friday, August 8th, 2014 & New Official Trailer, Gamasutra, August 8th, 2014
- "Metacritic". Metacritic.
- "Lords of Xulima II Announced, Developers Looking for Fan Feedback". Niche Gamer.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Lords of Xulima; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.