The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Louis Rapoport (born 7 July 1942) was a writer and senior editor of The Jerusalem Post.
Rapoport was born in Los Angeles. After he served two years in West Africa as a Peace Corps volunteer, he achieved his degree from UC Berkeley, and moved to Jerusalem. Within a few weeks, he met his future wife Sylvia.
He died on 20 June 1991.
- The Lost Jews: Last of the Ethiopian Falashas, 1980.
- Anatoly and Avital Sharansky, 1986.
- Confrontation: Israeli Life in the Year of the Uprising, 1988.
- Stalin's War Against the Jews; The Doctors' Plot and the Soviet Solution, 1990.
- Rapopart, Louis (1999). Shake Heaven & Earth: Peter Bergson and the Struggle to Rescue the Jews of Europe. Gefen Publishing. p. 281.
- Rapoport, Sylvia (2009-06-15). "Bloomsday 1975 | JPost | Israel News". JPost. Retrieved 2014-04-11.
- Mastny, Vojtech (1998). The Cold War and Soviet Insecurity: The Stalin Years. Oxford University Press. p. 253.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Louis Rapoport; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.