The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Toyota Field (Madison, Alabama)
|Location||Zierdt Road and I-565
Madison, Alabama, US
|Owner||City of Madison|
|Broke ground||June 9, 2018|
|Opened||April 15, 2020 (planned)|
|Construction cost||$46 million|
|Project manager||Turner Construction|
|Structural engineer||Thornton Tomasetti|
|Services engineer||Henderson Engineers|
|General contractor||Hoar Construction|
|Rocket City Trash Pandas (SL) 2020–future|
Toyota Field is a baseball park under construction in Madison, Alabama. It will be the home of the Rocket City Trash Pandas, the relocated team currently known as the Mobile BayBears, a Minor League Baseball team playing in the Southern League. It is scheduled to open April 15, 2020, and will seat up to 7,000 people. Groundbreaking occurred on June 9, 2018. Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama purchased the naming rights to the stadium.
- Vaught, Lindsay (June 11, 2018). "Pro Baseball Coming Soon to Madison". The Madison Record. Retrieved June 25, 2018.
- Spedden, Zach (April 16, 2019). "New Trash Pandas Ballpark One Year Away". Ballpark Digest. August Publications. Retrieved April 17, 2019.
- Gattis, Paul (June 8, 2018). "How You'll Be 'Shocked' by Minor League Baseball in Madison". The Huntsville Times. Retrieved June 25, 2018.
- McLaughlin, Bud (September 4, 2018). "Construction Underway on Madison Baseball Stadium". Huntsville Business Journal. Retrieved September 20, 2018.
Turner Construction’s North Alabama office is the construction manager agent for the development. ... Hoar Construction is the general contractor for the stadium and handling the actual construction of the stadium.
- Reichard, Kevin (January 30, 2018). "New Madison Ballpark Approved; 2020 Opening Planned". Ballpark Digest. August Publications. Retrieved May 30, 2018.
- Ary, Patrick (September 5, 2018). "Rocket City Trash Pandas Chosen As New Madison Baseball Team's Name". WHNT. Huntsville. Retrieved September 5, 2018.
- "MiLB Approves Mobile BayBears Move to Madison". Ballpark Digest. August Publications. May 31, 2018. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- Gattis, Paul (October 14, 2019). "Trash Pandas stadium to be known as Toyota Field". AL.com. Retrieved October 14, 2019.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Toyota Field (Madison, Alabama); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.