The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Man from Del Rio
|Man from Del Rio|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Harry Horner|
|Produced by||Robert L. Jacks|
|Screenplay by||Richard Carr|
|Music by||Fred Steiner|
|Edited by||Robert Golden|
Robert L. Jacks Productions
|Distributed by||United Artists|
Man from Del Rio is a 1956 American Western film directed by Harry Horner and written by Richard Carr. The film stars Anthony Quinn, Katy Jurado, Peter Whitney, Douglas Fowley, John Larch, Whit Bissell and Douglas Spencer. The film was released October 30, 1956, by United Artists.
Dave is a gunfighter who beats a sheriff in a duel and gets hired as the new sheriff. His popularity with the lower elements of the society quickly fades away and the rich begin to despise him.
- Anthony Quinn as Dave Robles
- Katy Jurado as Estella
- Peter Whitney as Ed Bannister
- Douglas Fowley as Doc Adams
- John Larch as Bill Dawson
- Whit Bissell as Breezy Morgan
- Douglas Spencer as Sheriff Jack Tillman
- Guinn "Big Boy" Williams as Fred Jasper
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Man from Del Rio; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.