The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Marcelo Luiz Rezende Fernandes
(1951-11-12)November 12, 1951
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Died||September 16, 2017(2017-09-16) (aged 65)
São Paulo, Brazil
|Occupation||Journalist and television presenter|
Marcelo Luiz Rezende Fernandes (November 12, 1951 – September 16, 2017) was a Brazilian journalist and television presenter.
He began his career as a sports journalist in the city of Rio de Janeiro in the coverage of several major games in the 1970s.
Rezende worked at Rede Globo for 23 years as a reporter, where he was hired to present the Linha Direta police program until December 2000. He was last seen on RecordTV, where he presents the Cidade Alerta program. In May 2017 Rezende was diagnosed with pancreatic and liver cancer, and eventually died on September 16, 2017 after suffering from multiple organ failure.
- Ricco, Flávio. "Marcelo Rezende é o novo contratado da Band".
- "Canal 1: RedeTV! rescinde contrato com Marcelo Rezende".
- "Marcelo Rezende está com câncer no pâncreas e fígado". O Dia (in Portuguese). May 15, 2017. Retrieved June 3, 2017.
- Calil, Thiago (September 16, 2017). "Marcelo Rezende morre aos 65 anos em São Paulo". Retrieved September 17, 2017.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Marcelo Rezende; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.