The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Margaret Alice Marquis
|Born||(1919-08-19)August 19, 1919
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
|Died||January 19, 1993(1993-01-19) (aged 73)
Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
|Years active||1931–1943 (film)|
|Spouse(s)||David c. McCoig (1937 - ?)
Robert F. Stump (? - 1947, divorce)
|Parent(s)||Mr. and Mrs. Leon Marquis|
Marquis was the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Leon Marquis.
- Penrod and Sam (1931)
- Brand of the Outlaws (1936)
- Last of the Warrens (1936)
- A Family Affair (1937)
- My Old Kentucky Home (1938)
- Cassidy of Bar 20 (1938)
- Escort Girl (1941)
- T. McGuire (2015-11-12). "Margaret Alice "Maggie" Marquis Reynolds". Find a Grave. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- Pitts p. 43
- "Margaret Marquis, Film Actress, Weds". The Post-Star. New York, Glens Falls. November 3, 1937. p. 13. Retrieved 6 February 2019 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Actress Gets Decree". The Los Angeles Times. California, Los Angeles. October 25, 1947. p. 7. Retrieved 6 February 2019 – via Newspapers.com.
- Pitts, Michael R. Western Movies: A Guide to 5,105 Feature Films. McFarland, 2012.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Margaret Marquis; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.