The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Matteo Cavagna (footballer, born 1984)
|Date of birth||(1984-01-13) 13 January 1984|
|Place of birth||Bergamo, Italy|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9+1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Born in Bergamo, Lombardy, Cavagna started his career at A.C. Milan, played at their Primavera U20 Youth Team in 2002–03 season. He then played two season at Serie D clubs Foligno and Oggiono. In 2005-06 season, he was re-signed by Foligno, which promoted to Serie C2. In January 2007, he joined Serie B side Arezzo in a co-ownership deal. He followed the team relegated to Serie C1, and in June 2009 bought back by Foligno, which the team at that time at Lega Pro Prima Divisione (ex-Serie C1). In October 2009, he extended his contract, which lasted until 30 June 2012. He was the joint-topscorer of the team along with Stefano Giacomelli in 2009–10 Lega Pro Prima Divisione season.
- Serie C2: 2006–07
- "Matteo Cavagna - Carriera - stagioni, presenze, goal - TuttoCalciatori.Net - ✅".
- "SQUADRA PRIMAVERA" (in Italian). ACMilan.com. Archived from the original on 2002-12-04. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- "Compartecipazioni". AC Arezzo (in Italian). 2009-06-26. Retrieved 2010-04-22.[dead link]
- "Foligno, Cavagna rinnova". Tutto Mercato Web (in Italian). 2009-10-02. Archived from the original on 2012-04-07. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Matteo Cavagna (footballer, born 1984); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.