The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Michele Riondino (born 14 March 1979) is an Italian actor.
Born in Taranto, Riondino enrolled at the Silvio D'Amico National Academy of Dramatic Art, graduating in 2000. In 2006, he acted in The Black Arrow, a TV series broadcast by Canale 5, directed by Fabrizio Costa. His acting breakthrough came in 2008, with The Past Is a Foreign Land, for which he was awarded best actor at the Rome Film Festival and at the Miami International Film Festival.
In 2010, Riondino was appointed EFP Shooting Star at the Berlin International Film Festival and received the Guglielmo Biraghi Award at the 67th Venice International Film Festival. He has been playing the title character in the RAI TV-series The Young Montalbano since 2012.
- The Past Is a Foreign Land (2008)
- Fort Apache Napoli (2009)
- Little Sea (2009)
- Ten Winters (2009)
- Noi credevamo (2010)
- Steel (2012)
- The Young Montalbano (2012)
- Dormant Beauty (2012)
- Leopardi (2014)
- Wondrous Boccaccio (2015)
- Worldly Girl (2016)
- Pellegrini, Francesca. "Michele Riondino. Il mio passato, per voi, non è più una terra straniera". MyMovies (in Italian). Retrieved 5 May 2014.
- Danielsen, Shane (January 31, 2010). "Berlin Film Festival: Shooting stars 2010". Variety. Retrieved 5 March 2014.
- "Gli altri riconoscimenti Il "L.A.R.A" degli artisti a Riondino per "Il passato è una terra straniera"". Il Tempo (in Italian). November 8, 2010. Retrieved 25 February 2014.
- Gemmi, Nicoletta (8 August 2010). "Venezia: Il Premio Biraghi a Nicole Grimaudo e Michele Riondino". Primissima (in Italian). Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Michele Riondino; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.