The image is from Wikipedia Commons
A microchip or integrated circuit is a set of electronic components on a single unit.
- Microchip implant (animal), a microchip implanted into animals
- Microchip implant (human), a microchip implanted into a human being
Microchip can also refer to:
- Microchip Technology, a company that makes 8, 16 and 32-bit microcontroller lines
- Microchip (comics), a supporting character in the Punisher comics
- Micro Chips, a Mexican children's rock band
- McCain Micro Chips - a brand of microwaveable french fry
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Microchip (disambiguation); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.