The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Microwaves are electromagnetic waves with wavelengths ranging from as long as one meter to as short as one millimeter.
Microwave or Microwaves may also refer to:
- Microwave oven or simply "microwave", a kitchen appliance that cooks or heats food by dielectric heating
- Cosmic microwave background radiation (CMBR), a form of electromagnetic radiation that fills the universe
- Microwave chemistry, the science of applying microwave irradiation to chemical reactions
- Microwave landing system (MLS), an all-weather, precision aircraft landing system
- Microwave spectroscopy, studies the absorption and emission of microwave electromagnetic radiation
- Microwave transmission, the technology of transmitting information using microwaves by employing various electronic technologies
- Microwave (band), American band
- "The Microwave" or Vinnie Johnson (born 1956), American former basketball player
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Microwaves (disambiguation); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.