The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Muhammad Huzair Awan
Muhammad Huzair Awan
|Born|| (2006-06-05) June 5, 2006
|Known for||Computer prodigy|
Muhammad Huzair Awan (Urdu: محمد ہزیر اعوان; born: 5 June 2006, also known as Cyber Kid) is a Pakistani Information Technology (IT) prodigy and public speaker. In 2013, he became the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) at the age of seven, after Arfa Karim Randhawa who achieved this title at the age of nine. He became the youngest International Computer Driving License Certified (ICDL) in 2014 at the age of eight. He is keeping this title till now. He has received the Chief Minister's National Icon Award in 2014. He has also received the Dr. A.Q. Khan Gold Medal for Achievements in I.T. in 2015. He is the Brand Ambassador of IEEE-Pakistan since 2014. In 2019, he has been included in the UNICEF Adolescent Champion Project  He is developing his skills in multiple programming languages i.e. Python, C++, C-sharp, .Net framework, JAVA SCRIPT, CSS, R. Currently, he is working on various robotics projects such as
- Shake hand robot 
- Hand gesture control device
- Car tracker
- Driver-less car
- Home automation
- "Aiming high: 7-year-old computer whiz claims Microsoft honour". The Express Tribune. 24 June 2013.
- "Ganske kvik: Syv-årig dreng består Microsoft-certificering". Computer World. 4 July 2013.
- "Pakistani minor declared youngest IT Security professional". Geo.tv.
- "Meet the magnum – M. Huzair Awan". The Nation. 3 March 2016.
- "PAKISTAN'S YOUNGEST ICDL CERTIFICATE HOLDER". ICDL Asia.
- "Event Report-IEEE Pakistan Student/YP/WIE Congress, 2014 Report" (PDF). IEEE.ORG.
- @mohrpakistan (28 June 2019). "Huzair is a Pakistani adolescent who became the youngest Microsoft Certified Professional at the age of 7.…" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "GitHub - furqan915/Epi-gene".
- Archived at Ghostarchive and the Wayback Machine: Shake Hand...Robo...by Muhammad Huzair Awan. YouTube.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Muhammad Huzair Awan; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.