The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Octave Hamelin (22 July 1856 in Montpellier – 11 September 1907 in Prades, Pyrénées-Orientales) was a French philosopher. He taught as a professor at the University of Bordeaux (1884-) and the University of Sorbonne (1905-). Hamelin was a close friend of the sociologist Émile Durkheim, with whom he shared an interest in the French philosopher Charles Renouvier. He is also known as a translator of classical Greek philosophers.
- Essai sur le éléments principaux de la représentation, 1907
- Le système de Descartes, 1911
- Le système d'Aristote, 1920 (edited by L. Robin)
- Le Système de Renouvier, 1927 (published by P. Mouy)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Octave Hamelin; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.