The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Oss tjuvar emellan eller En burk ananas
|Oss tjuvar emellan eller En burk ananas|
|Directed by||Olof Molander|
|Written by||Helge Krog|
|Produced by||Harald Molander|
|Edited by||Oscar Rosander|
|Music by||Dag Wirén|
AB Svensk Filmindustri
Oss tjuvar emellan eller En burk ananas (lit. 'Just among Us Thieves, or A Can of Pineapples') is a Swedish comedy film from 1945 directed by Olof Molander. The film script was written by the Norwegian writer Helge Krog and the music was composed by Dag Wirén.
Max Kvarne, who considers himself a kind of modern Robin Hood, hides £25,000 from a theft in London in a pineapple can. He travels back with it home to Stockholm. However, the police track him down and send out a detective, Arvid Zinder, to arrest him. Arvid is an old childhood friend of Max, and he has also been in love with his fiancée Irma for a long time. A lawyer, Barman, offers to become Max's defense lawyer, but his motive is really anything but noble. The barman goes to the stingy drug addict Daniel Bondsack's home, where Irma and Max have rented a room and where he thinks the money is hidden, to search the house. However, nobody knows where the pineapple can is anymore.
- Lauritz Falk as Max Kvarne
- Karin Ekelund as Irene Brambani
- Allan Bohlin as Arvid Zinder
- Stig Järrel as Barman the lawyer
- Ludde Gentzel as Daniel Bondsack
- Erik Berglund as the detective
- Anna-Lisa Baude as Baroness Adelstolpe
- Elsa Widborg as Mrs. Bondsack
- Hilding Gavle as Költzow
- Douglas Håge as Detective Fransson
- Nils Johannisson as Chief Detective Mattsson
- Josua Bengtson as the plumber
- Carl Ström as a blacksmith at the beer café
- Åke Egnell as Olle, a student on the train
- Olof Bergström as Gustav, Olle's friend
- Stig Olin as Gustav, a young worker
- Erik Forslund as an old worker at the beer café
- Olof Krook as a cleaning worker
- Erik Hell as Nisse, a sailor
- Eva Dahlbeck as Astrid, his girlfrind
- John Elfström as Constable Söder
- Hartwig Fock as a taxi driver
- Helge Andersson as a taxi driver
- Helge Mauritz as the taxi driver at the police station
- Wiktor Andersson as a garbage man at the dump
- Qvist, Per Olov; von Bagh, Peter (2000). Guide to the Cinema of Sweden and Finland. Westport, CT: Greenwood. p. 61.
- Krautz, Alfred (1997). Encyclopedia of Film Directors in the United States of America and Europe: Crime Films to 1995. Munich: Saur. p. 155.
- Lee, Jonathan Rhodes (2020). Film Music in the Sound Era: A Research and Information Guide. New York: Routledge. p. 131.
- Oss tjuvar emellan eller En burk ananas at IMDb
- Oss tjuvar emellan eller En burk ananas at the Swedish Film Database
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Oss tjuvar emellan eller En burk ananas; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.