|Date of birth||(1979-08-19) 19 August 1979|
|Place of birth||Binningen, Switzerland|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2009||→ Chengdu Blades (loan)||16||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 November 2009 (UTC)|
Kondé started his youth football with career SC Binningen in his native Switzerland. In 1994 he moved to FC Basel and later he signed his first professional contract with the club. He played for Basel for two years before he was sold to Premier League club Blackburn Rovers for £500,000. However, he made just one appearance for the club as a substitute, in a 0-0 draw with Newcastle United in the FA Cup. After stints in the German Bundesliga with Freiburg and Hansa Rostock, Kondé moved to Scottish Premier League club Hibernian. He was eventually deemed surplus to requirements at the Edinburgh club by manager John Collins.
After a short trial with the Austrian side Sturm Graz, Kondé signed for Greek club Panionios in January 2007. After a six-month spell in Greece, he returned to his homeland on 28 August 2007 and signed a three-year contract for FC Zürich. He left FC Zürich and signed, on 9 March 2009, with the Chinese club Chengdu Blades a loan deal through 31 December 2009.
- "Newcastle 0 Blackburn 0". Sporting Life. 14 February 1999. Retrieved 27 July 2013.
- Neil Murray and Iain Collin (23 January 2007). "Konde leaves Easter Road for Greek club Panionios". The Scotsman. Johnston Press. Retrieved 31 July 2011.
- "FC Zürich verpflichtet Defensivspieler Kondé" (in German). news.ch. 28 August 2007. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- "FCZ-Stürmer Alphonse wieder verletzt" (in German). NZZ Online. 13 January 2009. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- Oumar Kondé at Soccerbase