The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Out of print
An out-of-print (OOP) or out-of-commerce item or work, is something that is no longer being published. The term applies to all types of printed matter, visual media, sound recordings, and video recordings.
- Cut-out (recording industry)
- Deletion (music industry) of records
- Orphan work
- Out-of-print book
- Criterion DVDs (Out of Print titles indicated in red), The Criterion Collection website
- Out of print Criterion Laserdiscs, The Criterion Collection website
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Out of print; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.