The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Directed by||Gustaf Molander|
|Produced by||Oscar Hemberg|
|Written by||Paul Merzbach|
|24 February 1928|
Parisiennes or The Doctor's Women (Swedish: Parisiskor, German: Dr. Monnier und die Frauen) is a 1928 German-Swedish silent film directed by Gustaf Molander and starring Margit Manstad, Ruth Weyher and Fred Louis Lerch.
- Margit Manstad as Nita Duval
- Ruth Weyher as Jeanne Duval
- Fred Louis Lerch as Dr. Leon Monnier
- Miles Mander as Armand de Marny
- Alexander Murski as Gambetta Duval, der Vater
- Karin Swanström as Rose Duval, die Witwe
- Margita Alfvén as Ms. Savelly, Schauspielerin
- Norah Baring
- Georg Blomstedt as Pinet, Theaterdirektor
- Hans Junkermann as Count Rochefort
- Alexander Nadler as Der kleine Philippe
- Alexandra Nalder as Philippa
- Jeanne Weiß as Eine elegante Dame
- Gustafsson, p. 171
- Tommy Gustafsson. Masculinity in the Golden Age of Swedish Cinema: A Cultural Analysis of 1920s Films. McFarland, 2014.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Parisiennes (film); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.