The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Born||(1900-10-05)5 October 1900
|Died||5 August 1931(1931-08-05) (aged 30)
|Other names||Paul van der Osten|
Paul Seelig (5 October 1900 – 5 August 1931) was a Swedish actor. He appeared in about 15 roles in films 1913 and 1931. His film debut was in Mauritz Stiller's film En pojke i livets strid in 1913, when he was thirteen years old.
He was the son of the actor and tour leader Emil van der Osten (1848-1905) and the actress Lotten Lundberg-Seelig (1867-1924). Paul Seelig left Sweden in the late 1920s, first to film in Germany, then at Paramount in Paris. In the summer of 1931, he was killed in France, under yet-unknown circumstances.
- En pojke i livets strid (1913)
- En vildfågel (1921)
- Vem dömer (1922)
- Johan Ulfstjerna (1923)
- Folket i Simlångsdalen (1924)
- Charles XII (1925)
- Min fru har en fästman (1926)
- Arnljot (1927)
- Trådlöst och kärleksfullt (1931)
- Generalen (1931)
- Werner, Gösta (1991). Mauritz Stiller: ett livsöde. Stockholm: Prisma. Libris 7407745. ISBN 91-518-2437-X (inb.)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Paul Seelig; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.