The image is from Wikipedia Commons
The petrochemical industry is concerned with the production and trade of petrochemicals. It directly interfaces with the petroleum industry, especially the downstream sector. A major part is constituted by the plastics (polymer) industry.
|Company||Country||2008 revenues $ (billion)|
|Dow Chemical||United States||57.51|
|Formosa Plastics Corporation||Taiwan||31.5|
Countries and sites
- Marun petrochemical complex
- Petrochemical industry in Nigeria
- American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM)
- European Petrochemical Association
- Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association
- Medal "For the Tapping of the Subsoil and Expansion of the Petrochemical Complex of Western Siberia"
- Petrochemical Heritage Award
- Aqueous Wastes from Petroleum and Petrochemical Plants
- All pages with titles containing petrochemical
- "World's 10 largest petrochemicals companies - ArabianOilandGas.com".
- "Conferences & Exhibitions". www2.afpm.org.
- "Petrochemical Heritage Award". Science History Institute. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Petrochemical industry; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.