The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Prosecuting Attorney of Honolulu
The Prosecuting Attorney of Honolulu is one of only two countywide elected positions in the City & County of Honolulu in the State of Hawai'i. The officeholder is responsible for the prosecution of people for offenses to the laws and regulations established by the municipal government. Under the guidance of the Attorney General of Hawai'i, the Prosecuting Attorney of Honolulu also has the power to prosecute on behalf of the citizens of the state.
- Charles F. Marsland (1981–1988)
- Keith M. Kaneshiro (1989–1996)
- Peter B. Carlisle (1997–2010)
- Keith M. Kaneshiro (2010–2020)
- Steven S. Alm (2021-present)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Prosecuting Attorney of Honolulu; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.