The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Qanun or Kanun may refer to:
- Qanun (law): laws promulgated by Muslim sovereigns, in particular the Ottoman Sultans, in contrast to shari'a, the body of law elaborated by Muslim jurists.
- Qanun (instrument), a large zither played in and around the Middle East
- Kanun (Albania), the traditional clan law of Albania
- Kānūn al-Awwal and Kānūn ath-Thānī, the names for December and January in Arabic and Rumi calendars
- The Canon of Medicine, a 1025 AD medical encyclopedia by Ibn Sīnā (Avicenna)
- Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, a refugee from Saudi Arabia
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Qanun; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.