The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Born||(1885-11-27)27 November 1885
|Died||15 November 1970(1970-11-15) (aged 84)|
|Other names||Ragnar Gosta Hylten-Cavallius|
|Years active||1920 - 1946 (film)|
Ragnar Hyltén-Cavallius (1885–1970) was a Swedish screenwriter and film director. Hyltén-Cavallius was of the screenwriters of the 1924 Greta Garbo film The Saga of Gosta Berling. He directed seven films including the 1926 co-production A Sister of Six.
- The Saga of Gosta Berling (1924)
- Ingmar's Inheritance (1925)
- Black Roses (1932)
- Man's Way with Women (1934)
- Her Little Majesty (1939)
- Kwiatkowski p.29
- Kwiatkowski, Aleksander. Swedish Film Classics. Courier Corporation, 2013.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Ragnar Hyltén-Cavallius; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.