The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Rashid Bakr (politician)
El Rashid El Tahir Bakr (24 June 1933 – 11 March 1988) was born in the Karkoj Blue Nile region of Sudan. In 1958 he graduated from the Khartoum University Law Faculty. He was Vice President of Sudan and Prime Minister of Sudan from 11 August 1976 until 10 September 1977. He was the chairman of the legislature from 1974 to 1977 and from 1980 to 1981. He was Foreign Minister of Sudan from 1977 to 1980.
- Kramer, Robert S.; Lobban, Richard Andrew; Fluehr-Lobban, Carolyn (2013). Historical Dictionary of the Sudan. ISBN 9780810861800.
- Biography of Rashid Bakr (in Arabic)
- Staff Prime Ministers of Sudan Sudanese Embassy, Retrieved 22 August 2012
- "The Sudan", worldstatesman.org (accessed 28 October 2010)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Rashid Bakr (politician); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.