The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Full name||Raymond Mastrotto|
|Born||(1934-11-01)1 November 1934
|Died||11 March 1984(1984-03-11) (aged 49)
|Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré (1962)|
Raymond Mastrotto (Auch, 1 November 1934 — Labatut, 11 March 1984) was a French professional road bicycle racer. In 1962, Mastrotto won the Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré. At the end of his career, in 1967, he also won a stage of the 1967 Tour de France. In 1968, Mastrotto had to end his career after he was hit by a car during a training.
- Circuit des cols Pyrénéens
Tour de France:
- 6th place overall classification
- Raymond Mastrotto at Cycling Archives
- Official Tour de France results for Raymond Mastrotto
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Raymond Mastrotto; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.