The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Born|| (1937-06-02) June 2, 1937
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Former partner||Barbara Wagner|
Robert Paul (born June 2, 1937) is a Canadian former pair skater. He teamed up with Barbara Wagner in 1952. They became the 1960 Olympic champions, four-time World champions, and five-time Canadian national champions. After retiring from competition, the pair toured with Ice Capades.
|North American Championships||3rd||1st||1st|
- "Canadian Pair Captures Gold Medal in Figure Skating". The Montreal Gazette. February 20, 1960.
- "Spins through Professional Circles". Skating magazine. November 1963.
- Jeansonne, John (February 10, 1992). "It's Cold Comfort For Pair Ailing, nervous Rocky-Calla 7th". Newsday.
- Hersh, Philip (January 26, 2008). "At 14, Nagasu soars". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved October 2, 2008.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Robert Paul; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.