The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Rocketown Records was an independent record label which was started in 1996 by Michael W. Smith. In the fall of 1995, met with Don Donahue, A&R director at Reunion Records, to discuss creation of the label.
In 2006, Rocketown started the RKT Music imprint label to concentrate on a younger demographic. The first album released was Lifegiver by Hyper Static Union as a partnership between Rocketown and the Christian rock band Third Day. Hyper Static Union was signed to a production deal with Third Day's Consuming Fire Productions. Additional releases by RKT include Learning to Lose by The Turning and High Flight Society.
- Alathea (Active, currently independent)
- Christine Dente
- Ronnie Freeman
- Shaun Groves (Active, currently independent)
- High Flight Society
- Hyper Static Union (Active, with Amplitude Media)
- Geoff Moore
- Reuben Morgan (Active, current worship pastor of Hillsong Church)
- Michael Olson (Active)
- Michael W. Smith
- Out of the Grey (On hiatus)
- Ginny Owens (Active)
- Chris Rice (Active)
- George Rowe III
- Taylor Sorensen
- The Swift (Disbanded in 2006)
- The Turning
- Watermark (Inactive)
- Price, Deborah Evans (1996-11-09). "Higher ground". Billboard. 108 (45): 34.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Rocketown Records; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.