The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Traded as||NYSE: ROG
S&P 600 Component
|Industry||Advanced Specialty Materials|
|Headquarters||Chandler, Arizona, USA|
|Bruce D. Hoechner, President and CEO
Mike Ludwig, SVP, Finance and CFO
Robert C. Daigle, SVP and CTO
|Products||Advanced Connectivity Solutions, Elastomeric Material Solutions, Power Electronics Solutions|
|Revenue||$879 Million USD (2018) |
|$87.7 Million USD (2018)|
Rogers Corporation is a specialty engineered materials company headquartered in Chandler, Arizona.
For 185 years, Rogers has developed new solutions to empower its customers’ breakthroughs and help them create a cleaner, safer, and more connected world. Rogers serves customers and partners around the globe, and manufactures products in the U.S., China, Japan, Korea, Germany, Hungary and Belgium.
In 1832, Peter Rogers founded his eponymous company, which started out as a materials manufacturer for the textile industry. Today, the company is composed of three business segments: Advanced Connectivity Solutions, Elastomeric Material Solutions and Power Electronics Solutions and is known for its innovation and collaborative problem solving with its customers.
Rogers continues to focus its research, development, and engineering investments on applications in Advanced Connectivity and Advanced Mobility markets. The company was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in April, 2000.
Bruce D. Hoechner, President and Chief Executive Officer
Mike Ludwig, Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer
Robert C. Daigle, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
- "Rogers Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter 2018 and Full Year Results". Retrieved 2018-02-22.
- "Rogers Corporation Moves Headquarters from Connecticut to Arizona". www.nbcconnecticut.com. August 9, 2016. Retrieved 2016-09-21.
- "Printed Circuit Design & Fab Online Magazine - Rogers Changes Name of Printed Circuit Business Unit". pcdandf.com. Retrieved 2015-11-12.
- "Rogers Corporation makes divisional name change". www.businessjetinteriorsinternational.com. Retrieved 2015-11-12.
- SINGER, STEPHEN. "Rogers Corp. Moving Headquarters After 184 Years In Connecticut". courant.com. Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- Corporate History as presented by the company: "History of Rogers Corporation" (PDF). Rogers Corporation. 2009-04-13. Retrieved 2009-04-13.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Rogers Corporation; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.