The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Member of the Senate|
7 June 2011 – 9 June 2015
|Born|| (1947-05-04) 4 May 1947
Sørensen obtained an M.A. in history from Utrecht University. Before he became political active he was a history and biology teacher. He co-founded the Livable Rotterdam party and was an early associate of the politician Pim Fortuyn, who was assassinated in 2002.
From 2002 to 2011 he was a member of the municipal council of Rotterdam on behalf of Livable Rotterdam, as well as fraction leader from 2002 to 2010, and from 2007 to 2011 he was a member of the States-Provincial of South Holland on behalf of Livable Zuid-Holland.
- Een gehate minderheid: NSB'ers in Rotterdam, 2003, Rotterdam - Speakers Academy, ISBN 90-806300-7-1
- Nu ik het opschrijf, word ik weer boos, 2011, Rotterdam, ISBN 9789081729017
- (in Dutch) Ronald Sørensen voor PVV in Eerste Kamer, Elsevier, 24 March 2011
- (in Dutch) Het Oog: Sorensen wordt PVV-senator, NOS, 6 June 2011
- "Drs. R. (Ronald) Sörensen" (in Dutch). Parlement.com. Retrieved 9 June 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- (in Dutch) Ronald Sørensen, vijfeeuwenmigratie.nl
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Ronald Sørensen; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.